- Complete a detailed sales analysis to determine marketing a price point to best sell your home.
- Breakdown sales price on basis of time needed to sell home.
- Provide list of recommended updates to home to best sell in the shortest time frame.
- Sentrilock box provided for showing access to home.
- Schedule Virtuance Photography Studios to shoot 25 HDReal images for MLS syndication.
- Produce a Virtual Tour of your home for use on websites and social media platforms.
- Setup your home sale listing on the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Setup sign/post in yard for exposing home to neighborhood.
- Setup “text to sign” rider to capture drive-through buyers with images of home.
- Create personal website for sale listing through AgentMarketing.com.
- Create home sale listing video through AgentMarketing.com.
- Syndicate home sale listing video to YouTube.com.
- Advertise home to preferred investor list using Kunversion tool.
- Advertise personal home sale listing via Facebook.com.
- Advertise personal home sale listing via Linkedin.com.
- Advertise personal home sale listing via Twitter.
- Advertise personal home sale listing via Listhub.com.
- List your home on Craigslist.com using Kunversion marketing tools.
- Provide you weekly updates on home tour visits through Virtuance Photography Studios by email.
- Provide you email updates for showing notifications.
- Provide you email updates for feedback on showings performed.
- Seller access to showings.com to see all previous showings and feedback.
- Featured listing on realtor.com.
- Preferred listing presence on zillow.com.
- Prepare a “Net Proceeds Estimate” to determine seller gross profit on sale of home.
- Listing presence on homes.com.
- Advertised on trulia.com.
- 3D Photography available for virtual Open Houses.
- Drone photography available for aerial and scoping shots of large lots.
- Custom home description created by our office and approved by seller.
- Complimentary home staging consultation with Versatile Home Staging and Design.
- Option to have 100 door-hanger flyers distributed to closest 100 neighbors.
- Phone calls to closest 10 neighbors notifying them of your home for sale.
- Option to have Open House hosted to prospective buyers and neighbors.
- Broker Tour hosted to local Realtors in area.
- “Reverse Prospecting Search” performed to find current buyers that have seen your home via MLS.
- Updates provided to Realtors who have already shown your home.
- Use of our vendor list to best service the repair needs of your home.
- Cleaning crew utilized to keep home clean and tidy – on a schedule you desire.
- Use of DJI Osmo photography tool to syndicate video and live video to internet.
- Option to produce professional flyers to distribution within home.
- Use of shoe-booties to prevent wear to flooring within home.
- Promotion of Text codes, online, to drive buyers and gather buyer contact info for your home.
- Use of MLS Activity Reports to determine if buyers are viewing your home.
- Push notifications of any price reductions to buyers and Realtors in local area by email.
- Option to have MLS listings, in your neighborhood, pushed to your preferred email address to keep you abreast of your local market conditions.
- Use of 120 days listing period to get your home sold.
- Free home warranty (valued at $500) to sellers who buy a home with our brokerage as well.
- Event created, via Facebook.com, for all Open House and Broker Tours.
- Social media events, shared with seller, so that seller may share with their social media friends.
- Sharing of all social media notifications with First Centennial Mortgage to distribute with sphere of Realtors.
- Referrals, to out-of-area Realtors, if seller is moving outside of Chicagoland area.
- Use of Homes for Heroes program to provide discounts to specified professions.
- Use of text, email, and phone to share showings and discuss updates of listing.
- Obtain your dates of improvements on all major updates to home.
- Distribute listing to Social Media “Pages” related to community or neighborhood.
- Accept all verbal and written contract offers.
- Discuss contract offers with seller over phone or email.
- Use of Docusign to simplify signature process by email.
- Schedule home inspection in conjunction with buyer agent – once home is under contract.
- Upload all pertinent documents to listing of home on MLS to share with buyers throughout the area.
- Schedule appraisal of home – once home is under contract.
- Assist in obtaining well and septic inspection of home – if needed.
- Recommend attorneys to assist in closing sale of home on behalf of seller.
- Assist in recommending pest inspectors – if requested by buyer.
- Review and verify buyer’s preapproval letter with buyer agent and mortgage lender representing buyer.
- Schedule final walk-through of home with buyer.
- Remove sign and post from yard upon sale of home.
- Coordinate scheduling of municipal inspections with seller and buyer.
- Facilitate any home inspection issues and requests.
- Offer commission rebates to POLICE, FIREFIGHTERS, TEACHERS, MEDICAL, AND MILITARY.
- Obtain municipal transfer stamps, for sale of home, as needed.
- Assist seller in searching for homes out of area via online tools.
- Provide buyer to home with downpayment resources to make your home more marketable.
- Look for FHA qualifications in order to make financing the home for sale more marketable.
- Arrange transfer of keys and garage openers.
- Schedule changing of locks – if needed and requested by either buyer or seller.
- Option to have landscaping care and scheduled by our office.
- Al la carte sales options provided to assist in having your needs and budget coincide.
- Use of “Facebook Live” for Open Houses and Broker Tours.
- Multiple posts and signs used for home sale listings on corner lots.
- Option to have home rented instead of sold.
- Ability to work with a real estate brokerage hosting a Better Business Bureau Rating of A+ (January 2017).
- Opportunity to work with a 3x Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner.
- Brokers host designations recognized by National Association of Realtors, Institute of Real Estate Management, and National Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Notifications when changes are made to closing date, inspections, appraisal, etc.
- Research of zoning and county/city ordinances to determine if your home is best suited for it’s required need.
- Option to list in the “Real Estate Book” for print promotion.
- Virtual Staging of Home provided an as inexpensive option to making home sale listing presentable.
- Discounts provided to sellers who provide referrals.
- Property management included, with discounts, to home sale listings that result into rental properties.
- Strategic price reductions encouraged, discussed and approved by seller to stay within economic demand for the home sale listing.
- Coordinate, with tenant, showings of home – if home is currently rented.
- Broker schedules and meets professional photographer at home for shooting of home.
- Offer to purchase water bottle labels for promotion of home for Open Houses.
- Distribution of “Chicagoland Realty Group Partners” promotional material to buyers and neighbors who visit home sale listing.
- Offer to purchase personalized business cards designed for home sale listing.
- Ability to purchase a designated website domain specifically for home sale listing.
- Panomaric Tour provided through use of photo and services of AgentMarketing.com.
- Open House dates syndicated to realtor.com and pushed through personal website produced by AgentMarketing.com.
- Option to create a Facebook Ad Campaign for purpose of generating online presence to home sale listing.
- Ability to access showing notifications and feedback through mobile application.
- Ability to provide review on real estate services provided, at end of sale transaction, through RealSatisfied.com.
- Sources provided to review testimonials on Better Business Bureau, RealSatisfied.com, Angie’s List.
Ready to Get Started ?
Highlights of our ” Sell My Home ” Listing Program:
Our ” Sell My Home ” program services the Aurora, Naperville, North Aurora, Batavia, Geneva, St. Charles, Montgomery, Oswego, Yorkville, Sugar Grove, Warrenville, West Chicago, and Lisle villages with services to sell your home for top dollar and for the most value provided in Realtor sale services.
Our real estate brokerage is focused on pricing your home right, photographing the home with the highest quality images, and providing adequate video for distribution throughout social media and real estate syndication of websites. Utilizing the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a host of websites through Listhub.com, and designing a personal website for the sale of your home. Not to mention, we also have custom home staging consultations provided at NO cost to you!
When looking to obtain your home valuation or simply obtain an idea of what is selling in your local market, reach out for our services and we will be happy to assist. We are members of the National Association of Realtors, Institute of Real Estate Management, and National Association of Residential Property Managers.
We worked with Sean and Chicagoland Realty Group to identify quality tenants for a townhouse in Oswego Illinois and would highly recommend his services. It was a challenging situation with us living across the country. Sean and his team were excellent in every aspect. He very quickly identified a pool of high quality tenants from which to select and seamlessly managed the background checks, lease paperwork, deposits and move in process. Sean and his team kept us informed throughout and we had dream tenants secured within weeks of first engaging Chicagoland Realty.
We used Sean and his property management company in Wheaton Illinois for 3 years and would highly recommend his services. He was fantastic at bringing us multiple rental offers within one week of listing the property. He preformed the background/credit checks on all potential renters and helped us sort through them to find the best applicant. All communication we had with Sean was flawless during the entire time we had our home for rent. We lived in a different state from where our rental was located and never had to worry that our home was not being looked after. Sean's company is the go to in the area if you want a quality rental management company.
We use Sean for our home in Montgomery. He and his team do a great job helping us with the property. We were nervous moving away and leaving our home in the care of someone else, but 3 years later we rest easy. Working with Chicagoland Realty Group Partners has been a great experience.
My townhouse was managed by Chicagoland Realty Group for the last three years and they also were the realtor that sold the property. Overall, Sean runs a very good team - his staff is efficient and attentive. Issues brought up by the renter was addressed in a timely fashion and I was kept in the loop in every case. I highly recommend Chicagoland Realty Group to manage all of your properties.
I have worked with Sean for 3 years and he always find my tenants for my condo. He provides me with advise before making my decisions. He keeps me informed of any issues in a timely manner.
We have been very happy with Sean and the team as they successfully helped us rent our home. The process has been easy and Sean has worked hard to help us as we were busy moving out of state and needed to sign paperwork electronically. We look forward to working with Chicagoland Leasing and Property Management in the future.