Multifamily Investors Real Estate Investment Options :
Illinois provides some of the healthiest agricultural states and the best transport hubs in the US
Financing Your Investment
Ready to Learn More?
Your First Step :
Complete our Accredited Multifamily Investor Questionairre
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is a Real Estate Syndication?
- Pooling of investor funds where the investor is typically a Limited Partner for the duration of the hold period.
- The General Partner, our brokerage, is the active partner that assembles the transaction, manages business plan, and strives to provide a return for the benefit of all the investors.
When can I expect to get my Investment back as a Multifamily Investor?
- For our multifamily transactions, 5 to 7 years is typical.
What is the minimum investment?
- Set at $50,000 per investor, but, exceptions can be made!
When will I get paid?
- We typically structures payouts quarterly. These can be direct deposited into your preferred checking or savings account with a statement emailed to you.
Why Invest with our Multifamily Investors Syndication Services?
- Build wealth via : Principal Paydown, Appreciation of Rents and Property Value, Rental Cashflow.
- REAL ASSETS that provide steady cashflow in the Chicagoland area.
- Fantastic returns on capital investment!
- In-House Property Management.
What Risks are Involved?
- Prefer “Accredited Investors” for our Real Estate Syndication Projects.
- Capital typically invested for 5 years.
- Returns based upon “Value Add” to building and vacancy to building.
How is Communication Handled?
- Depending on the intensity of the “value add” to a project, a monthly newsletter may be assembled and emailed to you with update on the investment.
- Quarterly statements are emailed to investors.
- K1 Statements are received in March of each year.
What are the Tax Implications for Multifamily Investors?
- You will benefit, as a limited partner, from your portion of the investment’s deductions for property taxes, loan interest, depreciation, etc. (as of 11/2017).
- We attempt to use a cost segregation strategy to accelerate depreciation.
- Not unusual for investments of $100K or more to experience a paper loss due to tax benefits!
- Any refinances are reviewed as a return on equity – no tax impacts!
- At time of selling investment, opportunity for a 1031 exchange exists to defer long term gains tax.
How long does it take to purchase the asset?
- Once under contract, due diligence is about 60 days (inspection of building, review of leases, review of rent rolls).
- Equity raise process take 30-90 days depending on the amount of capital.
- Investor reserves a spot upon taking our Accredited Buyer Questionairre, reviewing the Private Placement Memorandum.
- After closing on building, first payout is typically 90 days later.
What is an “Accredited Investor”?
- We currently market our opportunities under SEC regulations 506(b). Meaning, we can only share our deals with investors who are accedited and whom we have a relationship with.
- Must earn $200K/year or a couple earning $300K/year over the past 2 years and expected to do so this year.
- OR…have a net worth of $1M (excluding primary residence).
- If we advertise a transaction to the public, then, verification by an outside party is required to be deemed “Accredited”.
Does Your Company Invest in the Asset?
- Yes, we typically invest in our own transaction.
- However, our investment goes into the bucket with all the other investor funds and is considered limited partnership investment funds.
Where Can I Learn More About Your Company?
- Follow our podcast to see some of the topics we are chatting about.
- Follow our blog and see some of the fun stuff we are mentioning in relation to multifamily investing.
- Complete an inquiry and we can discuss how our office can assist you in building wealth.
Recent Testimonials :
Chuck KurthGeneral Manager in Aurora, IL / Two Brothers Deck Repair
I've had the pleasure of working with Chicagoland Realty Group Partners over the past couple years, and they have been a pleasure to work with. Attentive, informative, and quick to respond to any request. He's helped me in my search for rehab properties and small commercial space in the Aurora area, and he's been invaluable as a Realtor.
Gene BaldassanoBartlett, IL / HVAC Technician and Real Estate Investor
Sean Morrissey is very experienced as a Realtor. He scheduled showings for multiple properties. He was flexible in setting up appointments around my schedule. Easy and smooth process over all!
Huy TranAurora, IL / Landlord
My townhouse was managed by Chicagoland Realty Group Partners for the last three years and they also were the realtor that sold the property. Overall, Sean Morrissey runs a very good team - his staff is efficient and attentive. Issues brought up by the renter was addressed in a timely fashion and I was kept in the loop in every case. I highly recommend Chicagoland Realty Group Partners to manage all of your properties.
Jennifer EllsworthNaperville, IL / Community College Instructor
We are currently renting out our home while working in another state. Chicagoland Realty Group Partners LLC has managed the property. The staff was diligent in every aspect of the renting process and allowing us to manage the upkeep of our property. I recommend Sean to anyone who is looking to keep their home during times of transition.
Dr. James WatersElmhurst, IL / Medical Doctor at Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Sean has made it possible for us to rent our home after I was transferred to a different state. He and Brian have made sure that all of our concerns are handled and they do an excellent job working with the tenants. I recommend him to anyone looking to rent their home or use his service to help become a tenant.
Gregg ProtheWheaton, IL / Landlord
Sean was excellent to work with for both transactions (Home purchase and renting out old house) and continues to provide excellent service as the property manager for our old house. Sean is very easy to work with and was easy to get in touch with for questions throughout both the purchase and rental processes (he is especially quick at returning emails which is probably the easiest way to stay in touch with him, and also a convenient way for me). I felt that with Sean's assistance throughout the process that we ended up buying a house we love, and renting out our old house at a competitive market rate. He completed a walk through with the new tenants and provided a very detailed report with pictures of the houses' move in condition. So far I am also very pleased with his work on my behalf as the property manager for our rental property.
Joanne WelchNaperville, IL / Stay at Home Mom and Grandmother
Sean was always available to fit my schedule. Sean made me feel like my purchase was very important and took all of my concerns to heart and came up with solutions that helped. Sean helped me with every part of this. I was so comfortable with Sean. It was a pleasure working with him.
Amanda StrangAurora, IL / Medical Technician
CLPM was such a help in finding me a renter for my home. CLPM always kept me informed as to what was happening with our search. CLPM was very friendly, and I immediately felt at ease when working with them. I have had bad experiences in the past with realtors, and CLPM was excellent.CLPM really made me feel like I was the only person they was working for. CLPM has helped me twice, and I plan to continue to work with them in the future. I would strongly recommend working with them.
Greg and PaulaMurphy, NC / Air B&B Housing Specialists and Entreprenuers
We did have a very positive experience having CLPM as our agent. We are out of town landlords for our property in Aurora, IL and we live in North Carolina. You were able to handle all our showings and proceed to perform a background check (as required by the City of Aurora). Finally to have all the papers signed and sent to us. The tenants that you interviewed had great reviews how professional you handled the transaction. They are still in our home and are wonderful! Thanks for all your help. We would definitely use your services again and recommend you to others.
Betty SchroederPlainfield, IL / Landlord
I was trying to market my home for lease on my own and was overwhelmed by all the details. I reached out to Chicago Leasing and Property Management for support. Sean Morrissey contacted me immediately and answered all of my questions. He provided the guidance I needed without hesisitation and accomodated my crazy schedule. I followed his reccommedations and utilized his showing service and my home was rented within the month!! I could not have done it without him! I highly recommend Sean Morrissey!
Richard OndracekBolingbrook, IL / Retired
Since we had worked with them for a few years we felt comfortable having Sean as our sales agent. He did a good job, and help stay on top of sale.
Dr. Patrick and Stephanie KearneyAurora, IL / Instructor at IMSA
Sean did a fantastic job educating us on the entire home-buying process, which was very much appreciated as first time buyers. He was also very relatable and always seemed to have our best interests in mind. Sean made sure everything went smoothly and I would definitely work with him again!
Dr. Kyle OlsonStreamwood, IL / Chiropractor
Love Sean and his team. Worked with him previously and will again in the future if needed. He was always quick with information and kept an open ear to our requests and recommendations.
Bill PfeifferAurora, IL / Carpenter
Sean Morrissey has been our realtor on two separate properties this year. Both sales went very well and we appreciate Sean's aggressive approach and knowledgeable suggestions throughout the entire process.
Melissa A.Joliet, IL / Joliet Police Officer
Sean Morrissey is the best, we've worked together to sell my home and to also rent out my investment property on several occasions. He makes the process easy and their rates are very fair.
Staci DemingMontgomery, IL / Landlord
I've worked with Sean for years renting my property and knew he is a great guy to deal with who knows real estate. It was a natural and hat I would work with him when selling the property and I'm glad I did. Smooth sale and very quick as well!
John NuxollPlainfield, IL / Retired Navy Officer
I can't say enough about Sean Morissey professionalism, true caring nature, and extensive knowledge/connections. He brings all these qualities to the table for his clients, not just in the real estate transaction, but for all maters deal with the sale of our home. My wife Renate and I picked Sean as our realtor because he answered his phone on a Sunday morning and arranged to place our house on the market within hours. That was a good indication of the level of commitment Sean has to service. Throughout the selling of a home process, Sean was extremely responsive and thoughtful in his recommendations to us. I've worked with a lot of realtors, and Sean is the most service-oriented realtor I have worked with.
Marshall ConleyNaperville, IL / American Institutes for Research
Sean Morrissey and Chicagoland Realty Group Partners LLC, were excellent partners in the sale of our home. Sean was responsive, friendly and very easy to work with. He offered great advice and offered convenient, easy to use processes that made the fact that we live two hours away from the property a non-issue.
BJ SchambachAurora, IL / Landlord
Our experience with Sean Morrissey was top notch. He did an excellent job walking us through a realistic sales process, and was very knowledgeable about the local market. Once the property was listed Sean was very accessible, and responsive. His reply times blew me away. I have been very impressed with his work, and would highly recommend his services!